Ultra-Purewhip - Nitrous Oxide N2O Whip Cream Chargers
Due to California Penal Code Section 381e, these are not available to be shipped to California.
This is the highest quality European nitrous oxide whip cream chargers available. Ultra-Purewhip is produced by an Austrian company using the latest filtration technology for unmatched purity. Ultra-Purewhip is offered with the idea of offering the purest, highest-quality nitrous oxide cartridge for the cooking connoisseur at a economical price. Standard 8 grams steel whipped cream chargers are filled with nitrous oxide from a European pharmaceutical manufacturer (for superior quality assurance). Next, the cartridges are sealed and electronically weighed and coated with a high build paint for superior sealing and protection. Try this superior cream charger for ultimate satisfaction.
Ultra-Purewhip will always arrive with a full, 8 gram charge of 100% pure nitrous oxide. You will not discern any off-taste in even the most subtle whips. Try this brand and see for yourself!
Notes: Compatible with all standard whip cream dispensers including iSi, Kayser, Mosa, Liss
- Each Whippet charger contains 8 grams of European-crafted, 100% pure nitrous oxide
- Recyclable, steel cartridges
- Available in Single Cartridge, 24 Pack or 50 Pack!
- Compatible with all standard whip cream dispensers including iSi, Kayser, Mosa, Liss
- Failure to adhere to the following important safety instructions may result in serious permanent injury or death:
- Inhalation of nitrous oxide is known to cause addiction, damage to the central nervous system, paralysis, or even death. Inhalation of liquid contents may also cause serious injury or death. It is a violation of state law to possess nitrous oxide or any substance containing nitrous oxide with the intent to breathe, inhale, or ingest it for the purpose of intoxication.
- Not for sale to anyone under 18 years of age or suspect to misuse the product.
- N2O cartridges are for food & beverage preparation only.
- Do not incinerate, expose to sun, heat or store above 120°F/50°C. Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.